ABOUT CUNNINGHAM SWAIM, LLP
With offices in Dallas, Texas, Pasadena, California and Denver, Colorado, Cunningham Swaim, LLP, is a firm of trial lawyers with nation-wide reach who focus on nothing but results. The law is essentially a framework for setting expectations and providing remedies. Any legal dispute does not occur in a strict legal vacuum. Legal problems are highly dependent on detailed facts. Our team of seasoned trial attorneys knows the need for detail in preparing and presenting a case.
Our lawyers joined together as a team with one focus in mind: solving complex problems for our clients. We draw on more than 100 years of combined courtroom experience in complex, high-profile disputes to create the best legal strategies to champion the best interests of our clients.
To learn more about the credentials our lawyers have earned, please follow the attorney biography links below.
Meet Your Legal Team
- Ross Cunningham – Partner [email protected]
- G. Don Swaim – Partner [email protected]
- Steve Sanfelippo – Partner [email protected]
- Michael Terhar – Partner [email protected]
- Alex Whitman – Partner [email protected]
- Todd M. Starr [email protected]/
- Jonathan Hembree – Associate [email protected]
- D. Todd Parrish – Associate [email protected]
- Thomas J. O’brien – Of Counsel
- Stephen L. Baker [email protected]
- David McGovern – Of Counsel
- Jodi Jesser – Senior Trial Paralegal [email protected]
- Cindy Tijerina – Senior Litigation Paralegal [email protected]
- Joshua Alexander – Associate [email protected]
- Joseph Alexander, Jr. – Partner [email protected]
- Andrea Seffens – Associate [email protected]
- C. Dessa Watson-Ferris – Senior Paralegal [email protected]
- Joseph Mkryan – Associate [email protected]
Honed ♦ Focused ♦ Resolute
The best course of action to resolve complex legal problems is not always going to trial. Obtaining a just result in negotiation or through verdict at trial requires strict attention to detail to build legal strength. We do not rely on bravado and swagger as a part of our business model. We are hands-on lawyers who roll up our sleeves on a daily basis. We personally do the hard work to understand the issues, the business concerns and potential legal remedies. We are able to devise effective strategies to obtain optimal results for our clients. Obtaining the desired result in negotiation requires strict attention to detail every step of the way.
We are mobile lawyers who will personally inspect the scene of an accident to gain a full understanding of the entire picture. We know how to distill complex information to present to juries in a compelling story. Because we prepare each case for optimum results from day one, we focus on creating the strongest possible posture whether for negotiation, mediation, arbitration or trial.