- Associate Attorney
Vickers L. “Tex” Cunningham is a natural storyteller and passionate advocate. As an attorney, he advocates for his clients by telling their stories in the right way to achieve the best outcome.
Whether arguing a motion in front of a judge or appealing to a jury panel, Tex understands that success or failure can often hinge on one’s ability to connect with an audience. As a former songwriter and country music artist, Tex has been across hundreds of stages and has performed in front of thousands of people. He applies this level of engagement towards every case.
- Texas, 2021
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science